Designed by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh over 25 years ago, Ideal Protein is a natural weight loss program. The program has proven results and it promises that users can lose 3 to 7 pounds per week. The interesting fact is that the ideal protein diet plan only eliminates body fat and users are able to retain their lean muscle tissues.
The philosophy of the weight loss program is to restrict sugars until users reach their weight loss goal. The founder of the program believes that as long as people are consuming carbohydrates, they cannot get rid of fats. The ideal protein diet plan therefore involves protein-rich meals and protein shakes that help retain muscles while lack of sugar on the other hand promotes fat loss.
The four levels of the program help stabilize the blood sugar levels in its users. With zero intakes of carbohydrates, body will be consuming its own fat reserves for energy which will cause significant weight loss. Ideal Protein reviews have showed that women lose about three to four pounds while men lose up to seven pounds per week. You can select from a range of ideal protein recipes and enjoy delicious foods, and still lose weight.
- It has been an effective weight loss solution since 25 years
- Ideal Protein helps lose body weight quickly
- The program is administered under the supervision of health professionals.
- Weight loss is targeted towards fat rather than muscles.
- Eliminates sugar from the body which is a proven technique to lose weight
- Ideal protein recipes offer you different types of meals to choose from
- You must enroll in a program to benefit from the ideal protein diet plan
- Some users may feel fatigue during the program
- Food binges are common in its users as pre-packaged food may not be sufficient enough for some users.
- If you do not take supplements in conjunction with ideal protein recipes and protein shakes, you may experience some health problems.
Ideal Protein uses natural food to cause weight loss. Since it has been around for so many years, there are many instances of positive results. Ideal Protein reviews show that many users have been able to lose weight successfully, retaining their lean muscles. However, staying away from carbs can be difficult for some people. Users may also feel low on energy during the day and supplements are necessary in most cases. The ideal protein diet plan may not be suitable for everyone.