Famous for its tagline “Eat more, exercise less”, 6 week body makeover is a weight loss program designed by Michael Thurmond. The 6 week body makeover program has been around for more than 15 years and is highly appreciated by its users. The techniques of Michael Thurmond 6 week body makeover have also been used in the reality TV show “Extreme Makeover” which speaks for its credibility.
Some 6 week body makeover reviews say that its diet plan is too strict to follow. The distinctive feature of six week body makeover is that it offers custom exercises and diet plans for each user. It is based on the research that different bodies have different metabolism rates and they gain and lose weight differently and therefore require customized weight loss programs.
Six week body makeover works in three steps: One: the program helps you identify in which category your body lies. Two: Based on your body type, the program then prepares a makeover program that works the best for you. Three: You can then start following the diet plan. No pills are suggested with the program, although a few exercises are recommended that can boost results.
- Thurmond 6 week body makeover has been around for a long time.
- It doesn’t recommend abandoning meals and suggests taking several small meals a day.
- 6 week body makeover is customizable and therefore more effective.
- There are provisions that help you maintain your weight loss after the six weeks program.
- Some 6 week body makeover reviews complain that the program is too strict for them with only particular types of foods allowed.
- The price is $119.94 which is quite high in comparison with other weight loss programs.
- The refund guarantee is applicable only if you lose weight under 30 pounds. So if you lose 50 pounds and are still not satisfied, it’s not refundable.
- No fat burning supplements or appetite suppressants are present in this program.
6 Week Body Makeover Review Conclusion
Users have been benefiting from the 6 week body makeover for several years and it is undoubtedly a potential weight loss solution. Some people will also appreciate the fact that it is customizable and suggests different diet plans for different people. However, six week body makeover may not be a viable weight loss program for everyone because of its strict meal plans. Moreover, some people may not have sufficient time to prepare multiple meals a day. Others will simply be apprehensive about its strange refund policy.